Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-16-2016, 11:46 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2000
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Bus Conversion for sale ~ Muncy, PA

The bus was just inspected last week with absolutely no problems. It runs beautifully and handles well. It's also up to date with registration etc.

This is a fully operational bus that is like a small apartment, we put lots of money, time/conversion labor (over 1,000 hours) and tool purchases.

We don't have much time for the buying process to happen so cash and a serious buyer is what we are looking for.

Link to conversion album:
https://www.facebook.com/djquenique/...=3&pnref=story

$25,000

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES or PAYMENT PLANS!!!!!

best way of contact is email: djquenique@gmail.com then we can go by phone after that.

Class C Vehicle NO special license is needed just a regular drivers license.

Just Inspected (May) for 2016 (passed with flying colors)

Year: 2000
Size: 72 passenger School Bus
Body No. M 92043
Make: Freightliner
Model: FS65 (Type C conventional bus chassis)
Type: Motorhome
Title Brand: Modified Vehicle
Engine: Cummins Diesel 24 valve
Transmission: Allison
Automatic
Miles: 137,002 (original)
Next Oil change: 138,800
Weight: 18,380 without personal belongings

Awesome school bus conversion up for sale. Ready to live in and ready for adventures. Runs great, starts right up and has low miles. It is titled as a motorhome/RV and everything you need is already in it and up to specifications. It's not your typical conversion with a lot of bunkbeds and seats. This was built out as a small apartment for 2 -3 people and the main focus is the kitchen area. Full size murphy bed in rear of bus, toilet, full shower, closets, large storage compartments, lots of cabinets, lots of counter space, full size sink, on demand hot water(propane), large seating area (fits a queen size futon mattress) with a huge storage space, propane RV heater, brand new refrigerator, 4 burner stovetop, 2 fire extinguishers, smoke and carbon detector, two 30 gallon potable water tanks, one 15 gallon grey water tank for kitchen sink, one 15 gallon black water tank for toilet, two 15 gallon grey water tanks for shower, two brand new batteries, new alternator, dead bolt lock on the rear door, swing doors are still on the front, I have a new RV door to go with if you want to install it yourself, tow package and rack package, city water hook up, two propane hook ups (one for the water heater and one for the stove), lights throughout the bus, 120v outlets throughout, breaker box, manuals and more. I started this bus project over a year ago and put well over 1,000 hours into it (don't forget to factor that into the asking price). Must see it to fully appreciate it. We bought the bus right after the school season and it was up to school codes mechanically. It passed the conversion inspection and 2016 vehicle inspection with flying colors as well.

- I have a water pump that will just need to be added to the water line inside the bus
- the RV propane heater is a great heater just needs a 2 stage regulator put on. ($30 part)
- there is an old 12v convertor that just needs a battery to run the 12v things. otherwise everything runs off of regular electricity.
- I just installed a new stereo system (cd player, mp3 and aux-in head unit) and a couple 12v. accessory outlets.
- I was going to redo the flooring but, don't have time. The flooring in it is a cheaper laminate wood that is starting to buckle at a couple of the seams. No major issue though.
-Don't have time to paint it so we left it unpainted to suite new owners taste.

The sleeping area could easily be modified to add bunks instead of one bed in the rear if you are looking for more sleeping space.

Quincey MS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:01 AM   #2

Your link didn't work.

Rober
rober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:14 AM   #3
Skoolie

Year: 2003
Chassis: IC CE
Engine: T444
Quote:
Originally Posted by rober View Post
Your link didn't work.

Rober
worked for me just now
Azuleslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 12:03 PM   #4
Bus Geek

Coachwork: 97 Bluebird TC1000 5.9
Didn't work for me either. Says it's not available right now.