Old 12-08-2015, 01:30 PM   #11
Clyde 60 (et al),

Sorry for the radio silence. This is one of those cases of wanting to give your reply/post appropriate attention, as MobiLabs are important to me, and just letting it slip to the bottom of the pile. A poor effort on my part, I admit.

I got mine right about 10 years ago, and just as my vision hasn't wavered much from what I had planned to do with it, neither has my MobiLab varied from the condition in which I received it. Big plans, limited budget. I've come close to throwing in the towel, but still have hope that someday I can realize my vision.

I've documented about 8 of these that are still in existence, or at least that were in the past decade, and have done a good bit of research into the history of the product.

I intend to build a basic website in 2017 documenting this, and will be sure to share here when I do. To that end, I'd like to get some pictures of yours when you are able. Not sure how easy it is to post them here so if you need my email address, let me know.

Meanwhile, please let me know if you have any specific questions or comments and again, please pardon the delay. I'll be more prompt heretofore.

Mobilab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:27 PM   #12
Originally Posted by Mobilab View Post
Superdave (or anyone),

I'm just coming across this thread and the Oklahoma City Craigslist posting has come down. Did anyone capture the posting (particularly the contact information) for this bus as I'd like to contact them. I am in the process of documenting these (MobiLab) buses and would like to track down this one. At a minimum, can anyone recall what the asking price was?

Hello Mobilab, Please contact me as I am son of Mobilab New London NH
son of mobilab is offline   Reply With Quote