Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2014, 11:15 PM   #1

Fabrication Shop space for Rent. Denver,CO

I am looking to rent out space in my Fab shop for anyone that may be wanting to tackle a big project in part of your bus conversion but are in need of heated shop space, Fabrication tools and equipment and custom fabrication consulting/guidance. Any job is welcome EXCEPT PAINT JOBS!!!! Feel free to contact me with your intended project and i'll be glad to help you plan and organize to take the most advantage of the rented time in my shop. The rental rate is 350.00/ Day ( 8am-5pm) anything over those hours will be handled on a case by case basis. The shop rental will include use of all tools and equipment in the shop, i also have custom jigs for performing up to a 20" roof raise. You provide the consumable items like grinding discs, cutoff wheels, sand paper, drill bits, etc. I will be in the shop working on other fab projects but will gladly assist you if needed (within reason). Like any project you'll maximize your efficiency from setting up a plan, acquiring the right helpers, and getting all materials together before showing up.

contact me with your specific project and basic bus info to make sure i'll be able to accommodate the task.

Thanks and i look forward to following your project's on here.

Chris

fablabcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 07:57 AM   #2
Bus Geek

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Re: Fabrication Shop space for Rent. Denver,CO

I see you're in Arvada, what a nice little place that is! I LOVE that bakery downtown. Best smells in the world emanating from that place!
You wouldn't be looking to hire an out of work plasma cutting guy would ya? I'm heading west from Fl in the spring/summer of next year.
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:30 PM   #3

I'm not sure what bakery your talking about sorry, by downtown are you referring to "Olde Town"? Right now i don't have enough dedicated plasma cutting jobs that would justify hiring someone but feel free to check back with me in the summer when your out here. What other Fabrication skills do you have?
fablabcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 07:10 AM   #4
Bus Geek

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15

I ran the plasmas, shears, ironworkers, stud welders, and even Motoman Robotic welders at a large fabrication shop since I was in my early 20's. Have done a little mig welding, built and restored old vw's. I also on occasion had to use huge hydraulic press brakes. We mostly made huge concrete forms and trucks. Tuckerbilt 636's.
I would work for very little money, as I'm from the deep south.
I'd love to work with something that I love to do, lately I've been odd-jobbing and doing concrete work under the table.

Arvada was just a one hour stop for us on our way out of Denver, but there is a little bakery in the little old downtown area that is absolutely the best one in the world! They even specialize in gluten free.
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote