Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 05-21-2018, 11:45 PM   #41
Mini-Skoolie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 60
... wow...

Good luck finding your bus. (no sarcasm intended, I really hope you find the right rig and you build a comfy setup)

Sorry I wasn't jumping thru hoops and living on your time schedule. (sarcasm intended)
toplessartist is offline  
Old 05-22-2018, 12:37 AM   #42
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 176



CH777 is offline  
Old 05-27-2018, 01:31 PM   #43
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH777 View Post
HEY,,,,still looking.............
bump..bump..bump...
Im looking at selling my bus, i have a 5 window ford 450 it has a 7.3 L diesel. If you have any interest please let me know. I live in the bus and id like a full size. Has solar, heat, new tires, new house batteries, stove, oven, fridge with freezer, 32 gal water. 4 foot steel rear bumper for deck or motorcycle, roof rack. You can email me at trekermt@gmail.com id be happy to send some photos. Bus runs excellent and is efficient.
Thanks
Taz
Trekermt is offline  
Old 05-28-2018, 06:57 PM   #44
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekermt View Post
Im looking at selling my bus, i have a 5 window ford 450 it has a 7.3 L diesel. If you have any interest please let me know. I live in the bus and id like a full size. Has solar, heat, new tires, new house batteries, stove, oven, fridge with freezer, 32 gal water. 4 foot steel rear bumper for deck or motorcycle, roof rack. You can email me at trekermt@gmail.com id be happy to send some photos. Bus runs excellent and is efficient.
Thanks
Taz
The best way is to PM (private message) me and include price and location.
If interested after that .........we can talk more.

Thanks
CH777 is offline  
Old 05-28-2018, 07:41 PM   #45
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 3
Not sure how to PM
Im asking $12,000
I'm in the White Mountains in New Hampshire.
Trekermt is offline  
Old 05-28-2018, 10:13 PM   #46
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekermt View Post
Not sure how to PM
Im asking $12,000
I'm in the White Mountains in New Hampshire.
Educate yourself.
PASS..................
CH777 is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 09:00 AM   #47
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 3
Wow...
Are You this rude to everyone you don't know?
Must have a pretty sad personal life. Kinda feel sorry for you!
Trekermt is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 11:26 AM   #48
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekermt View Post
Wow...
Are You this rude to everyone you don't know?
Must have a pretty sad personal life. Kinda feel sorry for you!

Fact is......if you are going to use a computer and be on a forum...........YOU SHOULD EDUCATE YOURSELF on how to PM and other parts of using a forum. Pretty simple stuff.

And I said Pass..because I'm not interested in your bus.

No need for pics or further conversation about it. End of story.

BTW...... I actually have a pretty good life. I'm semi retired, debt free, have a hot younger wife, live in the country on a large chunk of land, surrounded by forests, in a nice cedar home I built myself. Raised my kids to be drug free with good jobs. Drink good beer, go fishing whenever I want.

And you live in an old bus and have no clue how to do something as simple as send a PM.

And you feel sorry for me????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
CH777 is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 01:01 PM   #49
Bus Nut
 
Asetechrail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Kalispell, MT
Posts: 282
Year: 1993
Coachwork: Amtran Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466
Rated Cap: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH777 View Post

And you live in an old bus and have no clue how to do something as simple as send a PM.

And you feel sorry for me????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
I normally donít comment on things like this but canít seem to help myself this time. You have been downright rude on several past posts so I guess there is no reason for things to change now.

You sir seem to be just an ass. You keep reminding me of this post after post. Due to this fact, you will be the very first person on this forum to be put on my ignore list...now you can be an ass with distinction!!

Have a nice day....😁
Asetechrail is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 01:11 PM   #50
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 5,727
Year: 2002
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American RE (A3RE)
Engine: Cummins ISC (8.3)
Rated Cap: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asetechrail View Post
I normally donít comment on things like this but canít seem to help myself this time. You have been downright rude on several past posts so I guess there is no reason for things to change now.

You sir seem to be just an ass. You keep reminding me of this post after post. Due to this fact, you will be the very first person on this forum to be put on my ignore list...now you can be an ass with distinction!!

Have a nice day....😁
I wasn't aware of the ignore feature. I will be exercising it as well.

I don't know what has brought on the change but bad behavior seems to have become much more frequent lately.
PNW_Steve is online now  
Old 05-29-2018, 01:19 PM   #51
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asetechrail View Post
I normally don’t comment on things like this but can’t seem to help myself this time. You have been downright rude on several past posts so I guess there is no reason for things to change now.

You sir seem to be just an ass. You keep reminding me of this post after post. Due to this fact, you will be the very first person on this forum to be put on my ignore list...now you can be an ass with distinction!!

Have a nice day....��
OH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact you posted your inflammatory remarks about something that doesn't concern you and is none of your business speaks volumes as to what type of person you are.

You should just "NOT READ" if it offends your delicate sensibilities so much.......... no comments from the peanut gallery needed. The conversation had nothing to do with you, you were not invited...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

And just so you can be 100% clear on how much I care about your "opinions"........... I 110% DON'T!

I do not live to please you.

Now ya know........ happy now? Have a fabulous day.

PS....... the mods in this forum sure as sh#t don't do their jobs..........

Or is it open season for flame wars around here?
CH777 is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 01:34 PM   #52
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW_Steve View Post
I wasn't aware of the ignore feature. I will be exercising it as well.

I don't know what has brought on the change but bad behavior seems to have become much more frequent lately.
Seems the real issue is those that stick their nose where it doesn't belong.

If it's none of your business and does not involve you..........WHY STICK YOUR NOSE IN IT AT ALL????????

GET IT?

The best thing you can do is to NOT COMMENT.....mind your own business.

But seems there are those that just can not.

And that tells everything about them.

BTW Stevie..... you been here 3 years and have 2400 posts!!!! Dude..you should get a real life.
CH777 is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 01:56 PM   #53
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 5,727
Year: 2002
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American RE (A3RE)
Engine: Cummins ISC (8.3)
Rated Cap: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH777 View Post
Seems the real issue is those that stick their nose where it doesn't belong.

If it's none of your business and does not involve you..........WHY STICK YOUR NOSE IN IT AT ALL????????

GET IT?

The best thing you can do is to NOT COMMENT.....mind your own business.

But seems there are those that just can not.

And that tells everything about them.

BTW Stevie..... you been here 3 years and have 2400 posts!!!! Dude..you should get a real life.
Perfect example.
PNW_Steve is online now  
Old 05-29-2018, 02:02 PM   #54
Bus Geek
 
o1marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Dawsonville, Ga.
Posts: 8,441
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
Ignore List

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.
o1marc is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 02:06 PM   #55
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 5,727
Year: 2002
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American RE (A3RE)
Engine: Cummins ISC (8.3)
Rated Cap: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.
Thank you Marc.
PNW_Steve is online now  
Old 05-29-2018, 03:03 PM   #56
Bus Geek
 
Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 8,462
Year: 1946
Coachwork: Chevrolet/Wayne
Chassis: 1- 1/2 ton
Engine: Cummins 4BT
Rated Cap: 15
I would welcome the Moddies 86ing any (and all) such posts before they go this far.
Tango is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 03:06 PM   #57
Bus Nut
 
Drew Bru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Minnehaha Co., SD
Posts: 800
Year: 1996
Coachwork: Amtran
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466
Rated Cap: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH777 View Post

PS....... the mods in this forum sure as sh#t don't do their jobs..........
Eh, if enough people click Report Post, they usually jump in and take care of business.
__________________
Our Build: https://dazzlingbluebus.wordpress.com/
Drew Bru is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 06:55 PM   #58
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 19,287
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I would welcome the Moddies 86ing any (and all) such posts before they go this far.
Maybe if I jump in, but it'll just be me they punish.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 06:57 PM   #59
Bus Geek
 
o1marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Dawsonville, Ga.
Posts: 8,441
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
Maybe if I jump in, but it'll just be me they punish.
I'm still trying to figure out what got you booted, but I don't remember you being like this guy. But your right, STFU.
o1marc is offline  
Old 05-29-2018, 09:03 PM   #60
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
I'm still trying to figure out what got you booted, but I don't remember you being like this guy. But your right, STFU.
YEP......... STFU....... take your own advice.

I don't like you, you don't like me........ OH WELL ....... Ignore, keep your noise out of my beeswax.......and life goes on better.

But of course you still have to attempt to create flames over past differences and you just can not stop.

You have a serious problem and fact is... I WILL NOT BE BULLIED.......

So keep your nose out of where it does not belong.

Good friendly advice to you and others it "may" apply to.
CH777 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×