Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2017, 09:08 AM   #1

Looking to buy a skoolie that has already been converted

As stated in the title, I am looking for a skoolie that is ready to live/work from. I work remotely and want to take this lifestyle on the road, but do not have the time or space to complete the renovation since I live in NYC.

Ideally the skoolie is in good condition, has a working shower and kitchen, room to sleep two comfortably and a desk space as I want to base my work out of the bus.

Please let me know if you have one that you are looking to sell or know of any that fit my criteria.

Thanks!

TCTidalwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:13 AM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1989
Coachwork: 1853FC International/Navistar
Chassis: 35' Retired Air Force Ambulance
Engine: DT466, MT643
Rated Cap: 6 souls and a driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCTidalwave View Post
As stated in the title, I am looking for a skoolie that is ready to live/work from. I work remotely and want to take this lifestyle on the road, but do not have the time or space to complete the renovation since I live in NYC.

Ideally the skoolie is in good condition, has a working shower and kitchen, room to sleep two comfortably and a desk space as I want to base my work out of the bus.

Please let me know if you have one that you are looking to sell or know of any that fit my criteria.

Thanks!
Will do & Welcome aboard!

What is your range of travel to pick up?
What is your price range?
Full size or shorty?

That'll help when someone runs across something you might be interested in.
Old 01-28-2017, 05:48 PM   #3
Skoolie

there was a pretty cool one on craigslist posted a few days back. the layout of the interior was really nice. i dont know the mechanical condition and its on the other side of the us from you, scottsdale az, ill look for it in a bit and post it. i know that Washington craigslist always has a few done up skoolies available, possibly worth looking at
Wutm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 11:49 AM   #4

Where are You located. I have a 97 international with only 96000 miles. Already converted
Johnowhite76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:53 PM   #5
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnowhite76 View Post
Where are You located. I have a 97 international with only 96000 miles. Already converted
You should post pics and info. If you're trying to get rid of it I know a few people in here are looking to buy one
Wutm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:20 AM   #6

Hi All,

Thanks for the responses. I can travel anywhere in the US for pick up (except alaska), I am ok with a shortie or full size. I think 20k is my not to exceed number. I just want to find something that is the right fit and feel.

Thanks!
TCTidalwave is offline   Reply With Quote