Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2018, 09:52 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

LTB a short bus in/near CA or that can be delivered!

Hi!

My wife and I are having some trouble finding a good bus, that fits us, that we dont need to drive across America to get. Maybe you saw her post on another thread asking some details: http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f6/loo...ase-23429.html

Anyway, we are looking for a conventional short bus. Something like this but prefer a bit shorter: https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?f...471&acctid=894

We are located in San Jose, CA and prefer to find something in CA or 1-2 states in either direction if we have to pick it up. We are cool with paying for delivery otherwise.

Also, we dont want to do this again so are OK paying more for a better bus. i.e. low miles, newer, etc. Saying this because some people tell us its OK to spend 2k on a bus with high miles cause we can just buy another bus later. We do not want another bus, we want the right one.

We had a lot of great feedback about engines, transmissions, age, miles... you name it. That said, its not really sinking in for us and we will bow to the wisdom of the skoolie community and trust that you guys can recommend us some great buses.

We found some buses we though were OK on some auction sites but were a bit gun shy to pull the trigger as we arent really sure what a good deal on a good bus is and some were just too far away with no delivery option. So, if possible, could someone help us find a short bus that fits all the above? We would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

rymorris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help please, looking to buy, short bus