Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2019, 03:45 PM   #1
Bus Geek

Year: 1946
Coachwork: Chevrolet/Wayne
Chassis: 1- 1/2 ton
Engine: Cummins 4BT
Rated Cap: 15
Major Skoolie Stuff for Sale...killer deals!

Howdy All --- I am guessing that by now everyone knows that my '46 Chevy project is for sale...but here are some other individual items that I also need to list. Please understand that most are best picked up in Houston, Texas as I do not have the energy/wherewithall to deal with the shipping of most larger items. In some cases I may be able to find someone to help but shipping will be extra.

FOR SALE:

Brand new and unused Natures Head "composting" toilet......$500.00 (with manual/instructions)

Super quiet Honda EU3000is Portable Inverter Generator with about 1 hour on it (may need a new battery and tune up as it has been sitting for quite a while).......$1200.00

3 - New and unused 15 gallon ABS water tanks (ABS does NOT impart a plastic taste to water the way that Poly tanks do..... $25.00 ea.

I also have a 2002 Yamaha 225 TTR motorcycle for sale. Like everything else in my life, it has been sitting for a while and will probably need a battery and carb cleaning to get going but it is a nice, fun scooter. Has knobbies but comes with a spare swing arm and a "street tire".....$950.00

Probably some more items around but I will need to go by my warehouse and take an inventory. Will post what I find...some day.

Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:09 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Year: 2003
Coachwork: International
Chassis: CE 300
Engine: DT466e
Rated Cap: 65C-43A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Howdy All --- I am guessing that by now everyone knows that my '46 Chevy project is for sale...but here are some other individual items that I also need to list. Please understand that most are best picked up in Houston, Texas as I do not have the energy/wherewithall to deal with the shipping of most larger items. In some cases I may be able to find someone to help but shipping will be extra.

FOR SALE:

Brand new and unused Natures Head "composting" toilet......$500.00 (with manual/instructions)

Super quiet Honda EU3000is Portable Inverter Generator with about 1 hour on it (may need a new battery and tune up as it has been sitting for quite a while).......$1200.00

3 - New and unused 15 gallon ABS water tanks (ABS does NOT impart a plastic taste to water the way that Poly tanks do..... $25.00 ea.

I also have a 2002 Yamaha 225 TTR motorcycle for sale. Like everything else in my life, it has been sitting for a while and will probably need a battery and carb cleaning to get going but it is a nice, fun scooter. Has knobbies but comes with a spare swing arm and a "street tire".....$950.00

Probably some more items around but I will need to go by my warehouse and take an inventory. Will post what I find...some day.
I'll take your toilet!

I'm pretty sure I've never said that before. I'm in Philly, though, so if it's not shippable I guess I'm outa luck.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:22 PM   #3
Bus Geek

Howdy Skookum --- you obviously know a deal when you see one. Let me check around here and I will try to find someone to box it and get it to UPS. In the meantime, I will try to get an estimate on shipping. Send me a PM with your address or at least zip code so I can get a correct amount.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:25 PM   #4
Bus Geek

Update on items for sale...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post

FOR SALE:

PENDING...Brand new and unused Natures Head "composting" toilet......$500.00 (with manual/instructions)

SOLD...Super quiet Honda EU3000is Portable Inverter Generator with about 1 hour on it (may need a new battery and tune up as it has been sitting for quite a while).......$1200.00

Old 09-06-2019, 02:53 PM   #5
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2004
Coachwork: Freightliner
Chassis: S2
Engine: 6.4 MBE 906
Is the Natures Head still available? Would be willing to pay for shipping.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:17 PM   #6
Almost There

Engine: 2000 International 3800 T444E
Rated Cap: 66 passenger
I would have taken that toilet too!
Trust you are feeling even slightly better, Tango.
Best.
Magden5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 06:25 PM   #7
Bus Geek

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magden5 View Post
I would have taken that toilet too!
Trust you are feeling even slightly better, Tango.
Best.
He hasn't been here in 3 months. Anyone heard from him?
o1marc is offline   Reply With Quote