Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2011, 06:22 PM   #1

Year: 1988
Coachwork: Bluebird
Mobile Art Studio for children

I started a business in 2005 on a converted Bluebird Schoolbus. We operate in British Columbia, throughout the Lower Mainland, as The Art Express. We do birthday parties, schools and festivals where we pull up with our bus, and the kids climb aboard for some art fun. I've since started working for the Coast Mountain Bus Company as a bus driver! I'd like to pass this business along to someone who likes working with kids and art, and is looking for the independence of their own business.

I'm asking $14,500 for it here in Vancouver. That's for the website, phone number, and goodwill established here in the city of Vancouver. If you're from elsewhere, however, and the fact of being established locally doesn't matter to you, and you're not wanting the website and all, then make me an offer. You could take this bus to any city and set up your own business anywhere!

For a better look into what our bus is all about, check out our website: http://www.theartexpress.com.

artexpress is offline   Reply With Quote