Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2019, 12:58 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2005
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: Vision
Engine: C7 caterpillar Allison automatic heavy foot
Rated Cap: 72
New skoolie builders in tri state area

MY SONS AND I ARE STARTING UP "MAINE SKOOLIES"ANYONE IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA NEEDING A BUS CONVERTED HOLLA AT ME LILMAN772@GMAIL.COM WE HAVE A 2006 72 PASS FREIGHTLINER THOMAS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW TO BUILD! AS WELL AS A 2005 BLUE BIRD VISION 1 BEDROOM 7' KITCHEN 8',WET BATH (BIG 40" X 48" PART OF KITCHEN SECTION) HAS A 2' GARAGE IN BACK AND A WOOD STOVE 14' LIVING ROOM HAS ALL AMENITIES ON DEMAND HOT WATER 4000W AIMS INVERTER BATTS WILL BE YOUR CHOICE NEW ITS VERY COMFORTABLE TO LIVE IN I LOVE IT IM BUILDING A CAMP SO I CAN BUILD A BIG TOUR BUS I WANT A LITTLE MORE ROOM AND MORE OPTIONS WE ARE VERY REASONABLE IM A MASTER BOAT BUILDER/ HOUSE CARPENTER /SUMMER HOME I DO DRAFTING AND DESIGN AS WELL 35 YEARS EXPERIENCE MANY REPUTABLE REFERENCES AVAILABLE MILD TO WILD ANYTHING YOU WISH WE COULD WOOD VENEER THE WHOLE INSIDE OF THE BUS MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ONE PIECE OF WOOD IF YOU'D LIKE! WE CAN BUILD IT! WE ARE AUTOMOTIVE SHEET METAL FABRICATORS WELDERS AS WELL! (HOTRODDERS) SO ROOF RAISES NOT A PROBLEM (RECOMMENDED) WE CAN ALSO DO SLIDEOUTS POP UP SECOND FLOORS WITH SOLID WALLS, POWER FOLD OUT SCREEN PORCHES GET WILD WE'LL BUILD IT! SO THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS HOW ABOUT 13 X 14 LIVING ROOM WITH A FULL-LENGTH UPSTAIRS WITH A SPIRAL STAIRCASE A 4' X 6' BATHROOM A 6' X 8' KITCHEN AND 7' X 14' BEDROOM DOWNSTAIRS IN THE BACK! OR USE THESE SPACES ANY WAY YOU WANT! PUSHER BUSSES WE CAN EVEN DO SUNKEN LIVING ROOMS! GIVE US A EMAIL WE'LL FIX YOU UP PAINT AVAILABLE ALSO ALL-GRIP FINISH AVAILABLE! WE ARE A FAST PACED OUTFIT WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY IN MIND AT REASONABLE PRICES WE'LL WORK WITH YOU ! VETERAN ACTIVE MILITARY DISCOUNTS !

Smokey's pipe dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 01:07 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1997
Coachwork: International
Chassis: Vista 3600
Engine: DT466E / AT545
Here's a slightly more formatted version. Seems like a pretty nice service you've got. Wish I could have done my build on a 2006 full length.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sons and I are starting up "maine skoolies"anyone in the new england area needing a bus converted holla at me lilman772@gmail.com

we have a 2006 72 pass freightliner thomas available right now to build!
  • 2005 Blue Bird Vision
  • 1 bedroom 7'
  • kitchen 8'
  • wet bath (big 40" x 48" part of kitchen section)
  • has a 2' garage in back
  • a wood stove
  • 14' living room
  • has all amenities
  • on demand hot water
  • 4000w aims inverter batts

Will be your choice new its very comfortable to live in I love it I'm building a camp so I can build a big tour bus. I want a little more room and more options.

We are very reasonable - I'm a master boat builder/ house carpenter /summer home. I do drafting and design as well 35 years experience. I have many reputable references available.

Mild to wild anything you wish! We could wood veneer the whole inside of the bus make it look like one piece of wood if you'd like! We can build it! We are automotive sheet metal fabricators welders as well! (hotrodders) so roof raises not a problem (recommended) we can also do slideouts pop up second floors with solid walls, power fold out screen porches get wild we'll build it!

So the possibilities are endless how about 13 x 14 living room with a full-length upstairs with a spiral staircase a 4' x 6' bathroom a 6' x 8' kitchen and 7' x 14' bedroom downstairs in the back! Or use these spaces any way you want! Pusher busses we can even do sunken living rooms!

Give us a email we'll fix you up paint available also all-grip finish available! We are a fast paced outfit with the highest quality in mind at reasonable prices we'll work with you ! Veteran active military discounts ! 
geminusprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:25 PM   #3

Sent an email
DevinElder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:33 PM   #4
Mini-Skoolie

hey devin my grandmother was an elder you are the second one ive heard of i sent you an email i got confused a little i forgot about this post my sons and i are settling with newenglandskooies.com tell me what you are looking for in a simple description we can hash out details later could you give me an example of one youve seen or do you want a totally custom one off maybe you might be happy with my blue bird im asking $30,000 firm as is will finish to your liking for you its cozy im typing away on the couch in it right now! this is mine and my son's ( 1 son ) second winter in it its been great there are a few details that need to be done about 2 days worth of work~
Old 02-16-2019, 06:13 AM   #5

I am looking to stay around the 10k range, if it’s something that we can work out please let me know.
DevinElder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:53 AM   #6

Sent an email.
cocorv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:52 AM   #7
Mini-Skoolie

huh? what do you think youll get for 10k? youll find one im sure i hope the best for you ive got double that in parts and materials alone plus labor plus the cost of bus my inverter alone is 1/8th of that sorry i cant help you if you have a change of heart let me know please we do high quality work there just isnt any way i can touch that im sorry ,
ty
richard ,happy trails
Old 02-16-2019, 12:11 PM   #8
Mini-Skoolie

ty yes we're looking to make some folks happy with some custom builds were kind of still jumping through hoops getting everything squared away were trying to stay up to a certain amount of quality! but that doesn't mean we can't do builds in steps or help people with their builds we are portable as well! we will travel for the right job! we can travel if you need a roof lifted for instance ! or we can do a total bus build we are out to please the customer!
ty for the comment and reply,
richard

our web site is newenglandskoolies.com check it out were still building it check in for updates we have a forum for planners and daydreamers alike everyone is welcome to share build ideas maybe we can come up with some different floor plans get some slide-outs going or something?