Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2010, 01:26 AM   #1

Year: 1979
Coachwork: Sheller Globe Corp.
Chassis: International
Engine: DV 550 ( 9 Ltr. Diesel)
Rated Cap: 28
Overseas parts support

Hi folks,

my name is Ingo . I run an autoshop for american cars in Germany. Also I try to set up a reliable source to spare parts for semi-trucks and busses.
My customers run Schoolbusses for promotion purpouses in Europe.

So if they have a breakdown, they might loose their contract, because promo-tours a usually within a limited time frame.

I tried with several dealers allready to get my parts fast and reasonably priced, but instead of fast action, they were just talking what all they can do for me.
I turned up with wrong parts and frustrating delays.

OK, I have to admit: there is not a high volume , yet. So there is not big money to be made in the beginning. But I think if the word gets arround that the service I can offer really works the buisness will get bigger.

So if there is someone out there related somehow to a well organized parts supplier and willing to support this buisness, Iwould be really happy to hear from him.

The shipping of parts will be done by USPS or if really urgend by Fed Ex, for my payments I prefer paypal. I will pay in advance.

In return I can assist in finding parts for european vehicles.

I use a 1979 Loadstar Sheller Globe , as a festival band bus, myself. ( It needs a new brake mastercylinder (on firewall) or rebuilt kit) .
I will take some new pictures and put them into the gallery here.

Check out my (all german) website : www.auto-sales.de or on myspace: www.myspace.com/ingosillusautosales ( havn't had time yet to translate, sorry)

Greetz , Ingo

auto-sales is offline   Reply With Quote