Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-19-2006, 03:24 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

parts for Gilligs, Crowns, Fords, and Ford fire trucks

Howdy folks

I am a schoolteacher, and run a non-profit, funded by bus sales and bus dismantling. Strange but true, and it more dignified and interesting than begging

I sold 5 220 Cummins engines to a customer in NZ for use in trains. (Biggest order of my life, thank you.)

Now I got to get rid of the buses, the owner of the yard won’t let me bring anything else in (I have 7 more buses and two fire trucks and trailer scattered around Fresno) until I get rid of the buses.

I cannot stand to see things wasted, so I recycle everything possible. So if anyone needs stuff from a Crown bus, a Gillig bus, a ford B700 bus, or a 1958 or 1975 Ford fire truck, please let me know.

I am cheap and easy to deal with, if the parts just sit in my backyard, they take up space and compete with the other 5 pickups, generators, bus tires, (yes, my neighbor has called the county/police on me, 5 times at last count, and had my Gillig towed away when I was in the Philippines, 420 dollars thank you) so let me know if you need anything. I'm not going to toss it out, but it would be nice to not have to just store the stuff forever.

Have a good one

Patrick Young
Bus King of the Great Southwest…

--World's largest privately owned
collection of Gillig and Crown buses,
and parts, all over my backyard, house,
den, kitchen, desk, garage, cabs and beds
of my Toyota, Mazda, broken Nissan and
Int’l pickups. and in three separate yards,
(five if you count the fire trucks)

--CEO/lead engineer/test pilot for PatBuilt bus
door keys, rated #1 in turnness and holdability;