Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

R u considering a bus conversion (N NJ or lower NYS)?

I'll preface this post by asking that people not respond to this message if you're reading this after October 9th, 2011.

I have been searching for shuttle bus of my own and have found a seller who is looking to get rid of three buses as one lot. The small shuttle is what I'm interested in personally but the fellows other buses are International Diesels, somewhere in the realm of 30 passengers(These are more tour/shuttle bus in nature, not school buses).

If you live in the Northern NJ area or lower New York state (Staten Island, NYC, Westchester, Hudson Valley) this might be a good opportunity. Buses are being priced to move but I can't do this on my own. I don't expect to have a long time to make decisions. If this sounds like something that may interest you please contact me and I'll pass along the details for your consideration.

Thanks.

wirelessguyNY is offline   Reply With Quote