Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #1

Schoolies in Seattle area?

I'm a schoolie wanna-be, located in the Seattle area. I would like to communicate with other schoolies in the Puget Sound area. Specifically, I'd like to see first-hand how you've customized your bus and learn a little before I take the leap. I would be willing to donate an afternoon or so to help you work on your bus. Have tools and can travel. My email is croninj (at) ix.netcom.com.
Cheers. Jim

Jim-in-Mukilteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:15 AM   #2

Re: Schoolies in Seattle area?

I'm out in Kitsap county and I helped a friend of mine with his skoolie last summer. Check out our Blog <<http://saltyjacks.wordpress.com/>>

And here she is in her final form <<http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=3&theater>>

Sadly, she's no longer in the puget area, but down in San Francisco.

I'm trying to buy my own shorty soon and I'll let you know when you can come over for some free slave labor
elmostan is offline   Reply With Quote