Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-12-2016, 02:00 AM   #21
Skoolie

Now it is these color, because wife wanted lighter colors. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Also this is before it was finished too. Did more to it since this picture was taken. Like at top of storage cabinets in rear was sealed into roof and painted. We have some better pictures and wife is getting them off photo bucket now, so I can load some more. My wife had mentioned the new disk brakes all the way round, but also it has new axle bearings, front wheel bearing, King pins, Tires have maybe 6000 miles on them, Recently grease from front to rear, New starter, new ignition relay, RV toilet and holding tank, New paint job outside, it cranks and runs great, and 4 speed automatic Alison transmission that shifts great. Also has a full tank of diesel too. lol

International is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:23 AM   #22
Skoolie

Side Picture . Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet When we bought shorty, in Ga. the guy told me he was getting $5,ooo.oo a pop for these buses from truckers for the 7.3 diesels in them and his boss cussed him out for selling it to us for $2,700.00.
Old 09-12-2016, 09:59 AM   #23
Mini-Skoolie

interested but not pushy

don't want to push American out of the way. We are in Chapel Hill, and N Florida is doable....Miami not! Out biggest concern would be it not making it home to Chapel Hill

private email is dalisnake@mindpring.com
Newbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 11:41 AM   #24
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by American View Post
It sounds fantastic. Give me a shout when you are ready. You can email me at americanleatherbelt@gmail.com. Thank you.

Email you gave said we have to have some kind of password or join , not going to join anythign to reply to someone.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:32 PM   #25
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Quote:
Originally Posted by International View Post
Email you gave said we have to have some kind of password or join , not going to join anythign to reply to someone.
if you clicked the link and it took you to your computer's default mail service which may not be properly defined..

open up your email software or site you normally use, login and then type in his email address as the recipient and shoot an email..

-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 01:39 PM   #26
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
if you clicked the link and it took you to your computer's default mail service which may not be properly defined..

open up your email software or site you normally use, login and then type in his email address as the recipient and shoot an email..

-Christopher

I like to keep it simple. Not great with email.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:42 PM   #27
Skoolie

Some are using pm here.

To clear up a few things for those interested, the bus is what we say it is. It will be sold on the first trip to town. Right now into doctors appts.

Not dropping price one dollar, and its cash only.
Old 09-12-2016, 03:17 PM   #28
Mini-Skoolie

I can appreciate all of that. But I am confused. I don't know what town you live in and have no contact information. I understand you don't like email. but I am unclear how to proceed. dalinake@mindspring.com
Newbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:47 PM   #29

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: 3800
Engine: DT408, AT545
Rated Cap: 23 500 gvw
Quote:
Originally Posted by International View Post
Some are using pm here.

To clear up a few things for those interested, the bus is what we say it is. It will be sold on the first trip to town. Right now into doctors appts.

Not dropping price one dollar, and its cash only.

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #30
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbies View Post
I can appreciate all of that. But I am confused. I don't know what town you live in and have no contact information. I understand you don't like email. but I am unclear how to proceed. dalinake@mindspring.com

I have a very interested person from here on pm. Its who comes up with the money first. Not being rude so don't take it as such. I am already grieving losing Shorty, had lots of good times with it.

Its a great price and we have lots of labor and money in this bus and price is really too low, but its what I said so thats what I'll stay with.

I've been looking at pop up campers for visits to family, prices are a joke. Its tiem to wax the bus hubby is a real stickler when it comes to his paint jobs,. He has had a couple of classic cars in Magazines when he was auto body painter in the 80s. But he is old and disabled and its hard on kids to visit and help, son helps him do the heavy parts.
Old 09-12-2016, 04:52 PM   #31
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbies View Post
don't want to push American out of the way. We are in Chapel Hill, and N Florida is doable....Miami not! Out biggest concern would be it not making it home to Chapel Hill

private email is dalisnake@mindpring.com

Don't do emails with passwords. And we just went to S.Carolina and back in mid June rode around visiting family about 1000mi. round trip.
Then to N.Ga to visit kids on the 4th of July,2016.Another 800mi.s

Pm us here. Bus is dependable.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:28 PM   #32
Skoolie

Sent PM not sure if you got them. Let me know Newbie.
Old 09-12-2016, 06:06 PM   #33
Skoolie

Looks like Shorty is sold, Deposit being sent. If for any reason it changes, will post. I think they will follow through.

Thanks for all your inquiries and hope you find a great bus like mine.