2007 Ultimate Army 4x4 / 6x6 RV Rare USMC Multifuel Biodiesel Camper
Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2008-05-12, 11:06PM
* Built onto 1968 Kaiser Jeep 6x6 M35A2, 2 and ½ Ton Military Truck.
* This is the ultimate in all-terrain / all-weather expedition RVs.
* This RV will go anywhere and climb anything: mud, sand, snow, rocks, uneven country roads, can go up or down steep slopes.
* Perfect for expeditions, family vacations, camping, or hunting, etc.
* Starts, stops, runs, rides, and drives great on road, off road or no road in any weather.
* Has CLEAR TITLE, ready to register in any state which means it's completely Street Legal. According to our experience, we believe that it's hard and complicated for non-dealers, such as us, to get clear titles for such military vehicles, from government auction sites nowadays.
* Manifold heater for super cold starts.
* Inline 6 cylinder, LD-465-1C Continental Motors Corp Multifuel Engine (takes primarily diesel but can also use gasoline, kerosene, distillate fuel, aviation fuel, turbine fuel, burner fuel oil, Biodiesel, Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) or Waste Vegetable Oil (WVO), or any petroleum distillate up to a maximum octane rating of 85M-95R)
* Heater / Defroster, very handy in the winter, as not all deuces come with this feature.
* 5 speed manual transmission with high and low range transfer case
* Air shift 6x6; back 2 axles pull all the time, switch in cab engages the front axle as well.
* Only 10,032 original miles and 215 hours
* Completely overhauled in 4/1988 by the Tooele Army Depot.
* Has been completely serviced recently: Oil changed, new 2 oil filters, 3 fuel filters, radiator flushed, new coolant, and air filter cleaned, etc.
* Includes two tow packages: one for pintle and one for a class 3 ball hitch.
* All Operators, Maintenance, and Service Manuals on CD Included.
* Can ford 6 deep water if you install a deep water fording kit or 2 and ½ feet of water as it is.
* You can drive it with Class C driver's license and No need of CDL.
* 9.00-20 Military Tires.
* Comes with 9.00 x 20 spare wheel.
* Front Tires tubeless 10R-22.
* Hydraulic air booster.
* VIN: 0125-12810.
* 50 Gallon Fuel Tank.
* Radiator: 32 Quarts.
* Hitch 24 from ground.
* RV door height: 64, width: 24.
* Expedition / Recreational Vehicle.
* Waterproof electric system.
* Comes with one 5 gallon empty jerry can.
* Passenger seat and its seat belt need to be bolted on.
* Over $10,000 (brand new materials and appliances) and 1 year was spent in 2007 to build this new customized self contained cab-over-camper RV.
* 18,500 btu Hydrotherm forced air propane new furnace together with super insulated walls and double pan windows will keep you nice and toasty in any weather conditions.
* King sized overhead bunk with 22 x 22 new sky light / emergency exit hatch.
* New 3 sky lights.
* New Shower.
* New Thetford Aqua-Magic V flushing toilet.
* Removable kitchen table.
* Large pass-thru from cab to camper.
* Outside water hook-up.
* New 3 Burner Range.
* New Refrigerator.
* On-demand 12 volt new water pump maintains constant water pressure for new (sink, shower and toilet).
* 60 Gallon new fresh water storage tank.
* 20 Gallon new hot water heater.
* 85 Gallon saddle propane tank.
* New 32 by 32 Sewage tank.
* New Burber carpeted floors.
* Heavy duty construction:
o Built with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. The construction resembles a high quality house more than it does a camper.
o Main frame 1.5 x 3 Steel beams and 1.12 x 3 steel beam auxiliary beams.
o Spruce laminated 5 ply ACX Double layer on inside wall and double layer on outside wall, screwed and marine glued.
o Not like other cab-over-campers that dent if you touch a tree branch. This heavy duty camper will trim the trees if they get too close.
o Since the camper is so rigid and tough it is attached to the truck with an anti-twist spring system to prevent damage to the camper on rough terrain.
o Very water-proof; does not leak.
o Interior wood imported from Peru.
* 110 volt inverter needs to be connected.
* Needs some cabinet doors and drawers
* Robin Williams should have had this in the movie RV.
* Thank you for viewing.
2 blinds for RV windows (brand new).
* Empty Weight:
* GVWR Highway:
* GVWR Cross Country:
* Payload Highway:
* Payload Cross Country:
* Dimensions of Camper
o Length: 19 1
o Width: 8 3/4
o Height: 8
o Base Length: 14 1
o Cab Over Length: 5
* Overall Dimensions of RV and Truck
o Length: 25 (including the generator rack)
o Height: 12'
o Width: 8 3/4
* Generator Rack on back sticks out 18
* Location: Sun Valley, NV