It's time! After debating back and forth on size of bus I decided my 'starter' skoolie should be a shorty. I already hit up Monroe, Kirkland, and Bellevue school bus depots and none are having auctions or retiring busses until next year. If I have to wait I'll wait, but if there's someone on here that has one sitting around/abandoned project/referrals/etc I'd love to keep it in the skoolie family!
- Diesel only, automatic
- Short bus only, No cutaways (Ford etc)
- Must be driveable enough to get back to Western Washington from wherever it is
- Must have a clear title, ready to transfer
- Windshield must be intact but otherwise broken passenger windows are AOK
- Bluebird body preferred but totally not required
If you know of anything that isn't ridiculously priced (plenty of "$7k" busses on my local CL
) please let me know! Super excited to start my project and hoping I won't have to sit on my hands all winter until the local auctions open in the summer of 2016.