Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1993
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: TC2000
Engine: 6BTAA 5.9
Rated Cap: 84
Xantrex LinkLITE and LinkPRO battery monitors - NIB

Found these while parts hunting for my van build... They are(were ) a guys e-inventory, and I bought him out. They're all new, only opened to confirm none of them are missing anything. I'm really not sure how many I'm going to sell here, as I've got them for sale at another venue, and kind of want to keep a one or two for future family projects... So lets say two of each and see how it goes.

LinkPRO $220 +paypal fees, shipped USPS Priority Mail

LinkLITE $185 +paypal fees, shipped USPS Priority Mail

Prices are firm - I won't be making money on these. The knowledge I've gained from the members on this site cannot be measured, this is me trying to give back where I can. I'll ship next business day at the very latest.

southforsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote