Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-17-2010, 02:33 PM   #1

Year: 1985
Coachwork: Ford
Chassis: b70
GMAC turned me down?!

I got a quote about 6 months ago from GMAC for insurance for my bus for $120 for 6 months. I haven't registered or insured my bus since then because it's been parked in a driveway, but the city's now forcing me to register it (and move out...). I called back GMAC to get insured and after about an hour on the phone they turned me down on the initial quote and said they can't insure my vehicle because they can't look it up...

From the posts here this sounds really unlucky, and I'm not sure why they would turn me down and not others. Anyone have any advice? I need to get registered ASAP and can't get tags without insurance... The city gave me until monday, more or less, and might give me an extension if i talk to them, but this is really stressing me out!

By the way... anyone want to buy a 1985 Ford partially converted bus in Indiana? $1800!

gclarke is offline   Reply With Quote