Old 06-14-2019, 12:03 PM   #61
Skoolie

Year: 2007
Coachwork: Thomas Built
Chassis: Minotour
Engine: Chevy Express 3500 6.6l
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutphinins View Post
Wonder if the rules are different in the other states, National General underwriter told me no full timers in the conversions for VA.
I was told the same in CA
Danjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 05:34 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyInTN View Post
Sorry for the delayed response I was on vacation. Having full coverage on your bus is not a problem and would cover all your equipment. Policies are stated value RV policies and those are the type you want. on the address there are a few creative things that can be done but the goal of us asking is to show that you have a brick and mortar address not just the bus. When we find ways around that its usually with a friend or family members address the client spends some time at during a calendar year. Having an auto with us is non negotiable. Our bus policies pair off of an auto so one begets the other. I know none of this is perfect for your situation but in Liberty's defense... most companies either want many many pictures of a done conversion or wont write this type of policy at all. Our requirements are some of the easiest in the entire industry but as you've discovered not perfect for every situation. Let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with. Again sorry for the delay.
Brian I sent you an email to the email address you listed on your first post. Thanks so much for responding.

Maggs
Old 07-08-2019, 12:54 PM   #63

Have you tried or can write a policy for South Carolina? Need liability insurance to get bus home from Fl. Thank for any help
The Perigrines is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
insurance coverage