If you're just looking for a 1 week piece of paper to keep you legal you can do what I did and go to progressive online and get an RV policy.
Things to know before you do this:
1) Progressive doesn't insure school bus RV conversions
2) They will sic the lawyers on you if you try to file a claim
3) They will not pay if you crash
4) It's just a pricey piece of paper to keep the government happy
5) They will drop you quickly (I got dropped in 21 days, some people get dropped quicker than others, but everyone gets dropped eventually)
I ended up getting a commercial policy through progressive for during my conversion. Once my conversion is complete, I'll get the title changed over to RV and get an RV policy.
Read this thread: http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f18/pr...ions-9325.html