Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1989
Coachwork: bluebird
Chassis: flatnose
Engine: 5.9 cummins turbo
Rated Cap: 48
PROGRE$$IVE $UCK$ THEY TOOK MY MONEY THEN CANCELED MY POLICY

they had my 1981 thomas school bus which has a rv title in florida. they insured it as a unprofessional bus conversion they got all my money upfront in full cause i don't like to pay payments. so a month goe's by and they cancle me saying it is a school bus i told them upfront it was a school bus so i wouldn;t get cancled. they didn't give me a full refund. i had to turn in the new tag i just bought in florida if your insurance lapses and you have a up to date license plate they will take your drivers license if you don't turn in the tag or get other insurance PROGRESSIVE really screwed me good. GMAC is the only place i know that will insure a school bus camper

bluebird flatnose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1989
Coachwork: bluebird
Chassis: flatnose
Engine: 5.9 cummins turbo
Rated Cap: 48
Re: PROGRESSIVE TOOK MY MONEY THEN CANCLED MY POLICY

Smitty do you have the phone number for allstate you got the cheap insurance from.... THANKS
bluebird flatnose is offline   Reply With Quote