Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2016, 10:57 PM   #21
Bus Nut
Alan N's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Gonvick MN
Posts: 286
Year: 1975
Chassis: Gillig
Engine: Cat 3208t/10 speed transmission
Originally Posted by bansil View Post
walk in to the dmv hand them title/bill of sale and drivers license and say "I just bought this and I need tags for it"

Print off my post with references to tag regulations, and since there are no written list/laws for what is in and classified as an RV or motor home you are good to go

It is NOT commercial so no commercial liscenecs needed, it is a personal vehicle for you to use...what are you using it for? CAMPING...not converting, not turning into an are just camping in it

It really is that simple, if you want we can chat on the phone this weekend and I can go over this in more detail
Don't make things more complicated than necessary.
Do what Bansil says.
Remove hence to yonder place....
Alan N is offline   Reply With Quote

air brakes, legal, license, registration, title

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.