Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2010, 01:04 PM   #1

Year: 1978
Coachwork: Superior
Chassis: c/60
Engine: 366 tall deck
Rated Cap: 66
Texas Antique Plates and Insurance Anyone?

hi folks, I bought my Second Bus, a 1985 Wayne. I want to get it registered as a Texas Antique Truck, but the burro-crat at the registration office is not wanting to allow it. So I need to show her, yes, others have done it. That way she cant discriminate against my bus!

If you have a Texas Bus, with antique plates, I would appreciate hearing from you. Also, if you have obtained Antique Vehicle insurance, I would love to know your bus type, state the bus is registered in, and what insurance company you obtained insurance from.

If you know anyone with a Texas Antique Bus, I would appreciate if you would relay this message to them.

Thanks,
Bamboo Cowboy
1978 Superior Skoolie, 366 tall deck (THE MARTINI BUS)
1985 Wayne, 366 tall deck (THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS)