Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2019, 02:50 PM   #21
Bus Nut

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Blue-Bird
Chassis: TC RE 3408
Engine: 5.9 Cummins 12V Mechanical/Allison MT643
Rated Cap: Blue-Bird says 72 pass.
"living in a small Podunk southern Oregon town" You mean there's more than one of those? I thought I was in the only one around.

Seriously though, I've also been dealing with the ODMV on title change, but just gathering info so far to make sure I have all my ducks lined up. From trying to get something specific about what standards they wiil use and exactly what they will look for I have I've come to the conclusion that they don't really have any standards they just make it up as they go along. Several hours spent searching their website, which does not have a search function, just long lists of links to their most common services.

So I am no longer concerned about the title change. The problem I see now is insurance, and I am just going to start a thread about that.

gs1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:02 PM   #22
Mini-Skoolie

I've got a question for you. I have received my tags and registration card. On mine for body it says MH. But under my license plate number it says passenger car or school bus. Should it say motor home under my license plate number?
Ol'DirtyHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:05 PM   #23
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanyOscar View Post
Hey! I have a 1986 Ford b-700! I live in VA and got mine registered as a motor home through Vermont. Once you've done that, your vehicle is a motor home so it should be a lot easier to have SC title it.
've got a question for you. I have received my tags and registration card. On mine for body it says MH. But under my license plate number it says passenger car or school bus. Should it say motor home under my license plate number?
Ol'DirtyHobo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
insurance, re-title