Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-04-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
Skoolie

Diesel fuel pricing.

I have been preparing myself for making a trip to the in-laws over Christmas. I have been monitoring prices on a couple of web sites for the routes I intend to take. I was talking to some co-workers and they said that some fuel pricing was a tax exemption and that I would not be able to get those prices. I grew up in a farm family, so I know about agricultural tax exemptions. I am not aware of tax exemptions for truckers only.

So, the price that is given on dieselboss.com is or is not the price I can fuel up my skoolie?

Train-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:02 AM   #2
Skoolie

Year: 92
Coachwork: ward flat nose
Chassis: international
Engine: dt466 mt643 air ride
Rated Cap: 84
Re: Diesel fuel pricing.

the fuel prices you see on the dieselboss web page is what everyone pays, UNLESS you buy fuel in KY. OR., NM or IN. In those states you will need a DOT# to get those listed prices. Otherwise, they will add on a state sales tax to each gallon, anywhere from 7% of the total, to .28 cents per gallon. Inquire to the amount b4 you fuel.
kotflb is offline   Reply With Quote