Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-16-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2003
Chassis: Ford E450
Engine: 7.3L Powerstroke
Rated Cap: 17
Taking the bus on a trip to Montreal and Nova Scotia

I am going to take a little trip to Montreal Canada and Nova Scotia this weekend in the mini bus.
It's an E450 transit bus, about 25 feet long.
I could use any advice possible! Parking, things to do and see, possible routes etc. Scenic of course!
I am comfortable with parking somewhere in Montreal and using public transportation for a day or two.
We will be camping in the bus so hotels are out of the question.
And money is tight! So fuel first, food, then sights.

I would love to check out some off the beaten path sights. Things they don't suggest on AAA or the canadian website. Things that are not touristy.

Crisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: 3800 International
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 72
Re: Taking the bus on a trip to Montreal and Nova Scotia

we are heading that way in july havent been to the east yet so it will be new to us as well, i know that we will be staying at jelly stone park in wood stock (kid wants to have some fun to) we will be about 30 nights in the bus,( full size) this will be the longs ride for us, it should be a blast to do.
good luck
gbstewart