Old 01-21-2015, 03:08 PM   #11
Year: 1989
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: Mini Bird
Engine: 6.2L Chevrolet Diesel V8
Rated Cap: Lucky 13

I travel with various circuses and carnivals and inevitably always end up in the bay area. With a clean driving record and no issues, even in NYC, I was surprised that within a weeks time I had accumulated almost ten parking tickets. All of which have been thrown out (by the court and myself). Skoolies (RVs) are supposed to be parked on private property or a designated place.Many neighborhoods have covenances regulating the storage of RVs. Expect a ticket in the mail from the golden gate bridge as well. And yes Marin is a rather horrible place for anyone not fitting their mold.
"HONK HONK squeak"
quivahs is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off