Town & Country RV Park (has a 55+ mobile home park attached and separated from the RV park by a fence)
331 W. Brasher Rd
Roswell, NM 88203
68 Sites (pull thru and back in)
30 & 50 amps
1. Keep your space clean at all times. No laundry hanging outside
2. Pets are to be kept on a leash not to exceed 5 ft.
3. At no time are dogs to be walked on the grass areas. Walking dogs in the Mobile Home Park is not permitted. Keep your pet under control, quiet and cleaned up after. No pet may be left unattended. BARKING DOGS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. No outside dogs.
4. Do not drain water of any sort on parking areas. It is not fair to the next occupant to leave a muddy site. No washing of vehicles and RVs. Oil changes or major repair work shall not be done in the park.
5. Quiet hours are from 10PM to 8AM. Please keep noise of radio and TV to a minimum. early departures are asked to be considerate of the rest of the guests.
6. NO generators allowed.
7. Motorcycles are allowed for transportation to and from your site - 10MPH.
8. Please inform the Office before 10AM if you are unable to vacate your site by 11AM.
9. Please do not wash dishes in the restrooms. A sink is provided on the east side of the rest rooms.
10. Place all trash in dumpsters provided. Do not move the picnic tables. Do not tie anything to our facilities.
11. Laundry and Restrooms are open 24 hours (Laundry & Restrooms have key codes. Management asks that you don't give you code out to anyone. They also ask that you don't leave the bathhouse in a mess. LMS
12. We have a swimming pool, but NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS FOR TENANTS ONLY. It is not heated and is open as posted. check with office. Children under 14 MUST be accompanied by a PARENT. No food or drink of any kind allowed in pool area. No tanning oils; lotions only, please. No street clothes or cut-offs, only regular swimwear will be allowed. Please read the rules posted on the gate before entering. get the combination at the office.
13. The management reserves the right to compel anyone to leave the park for failure to observe the rules and regulations or for detrimental conduct. Rowdiness and drunkenness are prohibited.
14. Office hours are subject to change and are posted: Mon - Sat: 8AM - 12N & 3PM - 5PM Sun: 9AM - 12N
15. Charcoal, electric & Gas Barbeques are permitted. Unless otherwise posted. NO Open Fires. Please, no grills on Picnic tables. ( picnic tables look to be fiberglass LMS
Price: An overnight stay is about $35
We have a monthly rate in a 30 amp pull-thru site of $400/mo with full hookups/cable/wifi (requires log in code) which is at our current max (we like to stay under $400/mo... we may have to think about bumping that up a little). That works out to $13.34 per night.
This is a very clean park. There are sand filled coffee cans placed on every picnic table, they want you to place cigarette butts there.They seem to dump the trash bins pretty often. It is December and it appears that many of the RV Park residents are workers. The bathhouses & laundry is very clean.
There is a Post Office to the west of the park. There is a convenience store to the east on the corner of W BRASHER & S MAIN (260 ft) that has gas/diesel (good prices), LP tank swap and a Redbox movie rental kiosk outside. There is a bus stop
(NB side of S MAIN) across the street kitty-corner from the convenience store. Nearest LP fill station is at the corner of POE and S MAIN/US 285. There is a K-Mart a little north of POE- (NB side of S MAIN). Albertsons Grocery Store is on the west side of S MAIN about 2+ miles north of the park
(4/22/2013 edited title to make it easier to find .... ie: State: Town - Campground Name)