Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 11-27-2017, 06:12 PM   #1
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 12,153
Year: 1992
Coachwork: Ward/AmTran
Chassis: International
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 78
Winter Snowbird Weekend?

I've been thinking that since winter is upon us now and its so nice here in the Sunshine State, that maybe I'd see if yall wanna come over and lets have another big fire?
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 06:17 PM   #2
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: SE Florida
Posts: 843
Year: 2003
Coachwork: International
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 65 pax
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
I've been thinking that since winter is upon us now and its so nice here in the Sunshine State, that maybe I'd see if yall wanna come over and lets have another big fire?
When!?!?
WanderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 06:30 PM   #3
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 12,153
Year: 1992
Coachwork: Ward/AmTran
Chassis: International
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderWoman View Post
When!?!?
Yall tell me!

January?
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 06:46 PM   #4
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: SE Florida
Posts: 843
Year: 2003
Coachwork: International
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 65 pax
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
Yall tell me!

January?


Iím at a Birth in Cali until 1/20 how about after that? Jan 26, 27, 28.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WanderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:28 PM   #5
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 7,942
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International S3800
Engine: DT360
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
im ready!!!! im over this 25 degree mornings crap already
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:34 PM   #6
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 12,153
Year: 1992
Coachwork: Ward/AmTran
Chassis: International
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderWoman View Post
Iím at a Birth in Cali until 1/20 how about after that? Jan 26, 27, 28.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When do you leave?
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:53 PM   #7
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: SE Florida
Posts: 843
Year: 2003
Coachwork: International
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 65 pax
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
When do you leave?


12/27. But at the tree farm until 12/25. I may be asking John if I can leave Bus there while in Cali and fly out of Orlando.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WanderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:07 AM   #8
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 12,153
Year: 1992
Coachwork: Ward/AmTran
Chassis: International
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderWoman View Post
12/27. But at the tree farm until 12/25. I may be asking John if I can leave Bus there while in Cali and fly out of Orlando.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're a bit touchy out there since they're "having a house built".
LMAO- they have NO build date and none in sight, but they wanted my bus gone. Johns parents were making rude comments at the last family get together. A BIG reason I sold my bus.
Try Shaun- he's cooler than John in many ways, and over at Shaun's I have all the material and tools to fix the decay on the rear of your bus.
I'll even have plenty of time to work on it!
If you buy a roof vent, I'll panel over your hatch for you, too.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:26 PM   #9
Mini-Skoolie
 
Mountain Gnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 54
Year: 1999
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: TC1000 HandyBus
Engine: 5.9L Cummings ISB
Rated Cap: 26 foot
I was thinking of maybe going east to gather stuff I have stored in GA. Not much into FLA, but maybe you could lure me down there. Seems we probably have a lot in common, judging by the lightning bolt on the tie-die. An old friend lives in the panhandle, so I could visit him as I head back west...

Seems January would be timed right for me. Now I am stuck in Hawai'i, waiting for the rain to stop long enough to fill my crate with stuff and get it delivered to the port to ship it to Cali. Then I gotta make the drive. Would love to find a crew to make the cross-country trip with me, especially if they are good at gas-jugging (or diesel-jugging).
Mountain Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:31 PM   #10
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 12,153
Year: 1992
Coachwork: Ward/AmTran
Chassis: International
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Gnome View Post
I was thinking of maybe going east to gather stuff I have stored in GA. Not much into FLA, but maybe you could lure me down there. Seems we probably have a lot in common, judging by the lightning bolt on the tie-die. An old friend lives in the panhandle, so I could visit him as I head back west...

Seems January would be timed right for me. Now I am stuck in Hawai'i, waiting for the rain to stop long enough to fill my crate with stuff and get it delivered to the port to ship it to Cali. Then I gotta make the drive. Would love to find a crew to make the cross-country trip with me, especially if they are good at gas-jugging (or diesel-jugging).
We may have miss Sandi, cause January some time sounds best to me.
We're getting married in March, so I really want to do it sooner than later. Planning on having lots of bus friends at the wedding, so I don't want to have them TOO close together.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« NC to UTAH | - »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.