Ok guys, I've been meaning to post my project since last year, but I never got around to it. We got our 1989 6.2L diesel GMC Ward shorty from a Houston area school auction. Paid around $2k for it last year. Seemed like a good deal on a bus with a great service record. Only mechanical work it needed was 2 new tires.
Our plan was as follows:
- Cooler for keg[/*:e7p1w2n6]
- Battery bank[/*:e7p1w2n6]
- Hardwood floor[/*:e7p1w2n6]
- Rooftop AC[/*:e7p1w2n6]
- Bumper flagpole mount[/*:e7p1w2n6]
- Custom maroon/white paint[/*:e7p1w2n6]
Of course, this proved to be too much for year one, and Hurricane Ike made sure we didn't get the bus painted. It will definitely be painted for season two though.