Whew what a day.....
I got all the seats out, what a pain in the arse! Each one took about 30 minutes, there were 10 so @ 5+ hours removing the seats. Down the isle I used my angle grinder and unbolted the 4 bolts that were connecting each seat to the wall. I felt like I played twister all day, I was hanging off seats with my grinder trying to reach the bolts, lol, glad no one saw me.
I also found that my emergency roof hatch leaked water when it rained so I went up to inspect it, I found that the caulking was cracked and missing. So I re caulked around it as a temp. fix. Later I will peel all the old caulk off and do it right. I will also make it a sky light, but that will come later.
I got to tearing out the floor and all the trim that held it in. I had to grind off most of the screw heads as they were rusted and stripped out easily. The top floor came up in long strips which exposed the plywood floor. It's a good thing that In planned on removing everything right down to the metal floor as the wood looked a bit wet.
Tomorrow I'll be removing the drivers seat to get to the rest of the flooring and access to the plywood, I'll also pull the plywood in the back. Once I get all the wood removed I'll wire wheel the floor to get any rust out and if I have time I'll pull off a few side skins and check out the walls. If the walls and insulation is ok I'll start coating the metal with Por-15 or another rust preventer, I'll poke around Lowes and Home Depot in the next day or so.
Here's a photo diary:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lynnie.Buff ... BillsBusII