Welp.. it's been a while but I finally did some work to the bus.
A month or so ago we were driving back from an MX track and the bus seemed to have gained a loud ticking sound that varied with engine RPM and was wayyy down on power. After some investigation I found 2 very rusty exhaust manifolds that are probably (still) leaking, and my passenger side crossover pipe was leaking exhaust very badly pre turbo. After a month of trying to find a set of torches to borrow as mine were empty I was able to get the rest of the broken bolts out of the bus and get the pipe replaced. Used some RTV for extra protection and it seems that the lost power had been restored.
Next day I finally started building my divider wall to separate the passenger area from the garage. Went with 2x4 construction like a standard house. Used some paper to make a template and went to town. It's not complete as I have not sourced a door yet to get from front to rear but the bulk of it is done and insulated. It seems to have added a ton of strength to the roof and it's not nearly as loud inside. As soon as I can get my hands on a good air tight door I will finish the other side and cover both sides with carpet.
On a side note.. if anyone is looking for a set of 6 seats (the ones that were in my bus) they are on eBay right now