Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2016, 09:00 PM   #61
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Love this project!! also Love the chevy vans that they were built from!! I did some cool stuff with the drive-trains on those!! hope you keep it and continue the fun times with it!!
-Christopher

cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:05 AM   #62
Mini-Skoolie

Well guys, now that the trip is over and I had some down time from the bachelor trip and wedding weekend I have spent some time thinking about what to do, sell the bus or move on to the camper conversion phase. After some serious thought I decided, since the bus would likely not get used as much now, to go ahead and list it as it has served the main purpose I had for it so hopefully someone can take what I have done so far and move this thing to the next level!

I have listed it in the classifieds section and locally, so if you know anyone looking for a shorty, point them this way!
Davoarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:31 PM   #63
Mini-Skoolie

The bus has sold! As much as I hate to part ways with such raw potential for awesomeness, I am moving on to other projects already and the bus is actually going to be put to good use by the new owners!
Davoarts is offline   Reply With Quote