Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-31-2017, 07:50 PM   #21
Mini-Skoolie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 34
Do you still live in the valley and are you going to Skooliepalooza?
tailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 07:50 PM   #22
Bus Crazy
 
brokedown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Posts: 1,024
Year: 1997
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: TC2000 FE
Engine: Cummins 5.9
Rated Cap: 72
We've done the futon thing in our short bus. It lets us have a bigger bed than we would be able to dedicate space for all the time, and a nice sofa during the day.
brokedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 08:30 PM   #23
Bus Geek
 
Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 6,644
Year: 1946
Coachwork: Chevrolet/Wayne
Chassis: 1- 1/2 ton
Engine: Cummins 4BT
Rated Cap: 15
Super find!!! Congrats!
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 08:49 PM   #24
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 8,552
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International S3800
Engine: DT360
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
nice lookin shortie!! love it!!!
-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 03:53 PM   #25
Bus Crazy
 
Brewerbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Essex, MD
Posts: 2,464
Year: 1999
Chassis: Blue Bird TC RE 3904, Flat Nose, 40', 277" wh base
Engine: 8.3L Cummins ISC 260hp, AT643, 4.44 rear
Rated Cap: 84 pax or 1 RV; 33,000lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiejay4444 View Post
Lol. Indeed, Robin, it was the ultimate false sense of security.
You should try contractor work instead for some real excitement.

No engine pics here either. WTH??? What are all you people standing around gawking at?
Brewerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:27 PM   #26
Skoolie
 
debbiejay4444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
nice lookin shortie!! love it!!!
-Christopher
Thank you, Christopher

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
debbiejay4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:01 PM   #27
Bus Geek
 
Robin97396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Willamina, Oregon
Posts: 6,099
Coachwork: 97 Bluebird TC1000 5.9
Look at you. Showing us the arce of your bus. The front end isn't damaged or something, is it? I got some ice driving experience retrieving geny fuel from town when our power went out.

That is a really crisp looking bus from what I can see. You never did tell us how you found that unicorn. Auction? You're keeping a lot of us in suspense. You used to talk more before you got a bus. It usually takes a year or two before someone gets tired of us. Ok, you're a quick study.

So what color is your bus going to be? I want to be able to recognize and honk if I pass you on opposite sides of the freeway.
__________________
Robin
Nobody's Business
Robin97396 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:13 AM   #28
Bus Crazy
 
Brewerbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Essex, MD
Posts: 2,464
Year: 1999
Chassis: Blue Bird TC RE 3904, Flat Nose, 40', 277" wh base
Engine: 8.3L Cummins ISC 260hp, AT643, 4.44 rear
Rated Cap: 84 pax or 1 RV; 33,000lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin97396 View Post
So what color is your bus going to be? I want to be able to recognize and honk if I pass you on opposite sides of the freeway.
Is she on your hwy? I haven't even seen if she's right coast or left coast.
Brewerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:45 AM   #29
Skoolie
 
debbiejay4444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin97396 View Post
Look at you. Showing us the arce of your bus. The front end isn't damaged or something, is it? I got some ice driving experience retrieving geny fuel from town when our power went out.

That is a really crisp looking bus from what I can see. You never did tell us how you found that unicorn. Auction? You're keeping a lot of us in suspense. You used to talk more before you got a bus. It usually takes a year or two before someone gets tired of us. Ok, you're a quick study.

So what color is your bus going to be? I want to be able to recognize and honk if I pass you on opposite sides of the freeway.
My bus is in transit to Tennessee right now. Skoolie Homes helped me find the bus. Thanks to all of you, I knew what to ask for. Skoolie homes will also be doing the conversion, at least what I can afford for them to do. At my age, and lack of mechanical/carpenter ability I needed help with the conversion.

No damage to the bus at all, and no rust. They will be taking photos for me once it arrives.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
debbiejay4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:15 PM   #30
Bus Crazy
 
Brewerbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Essex, MD
Posts: 2,464
Year: 1999
Chassis: Blue Bird TC RE 3904, Flat Nose, 40', 277" wh base
Engine: 8.3L Cummins ISC 260hp, AT643, 4.44 rear
Rated Cap: 84 pax or 1 RV; 33,000lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiejay4444 View Post
No damage to the bus at all, and no rust. They will be taking photos for me once it arrives.
Sounds like more pixie dust and unicorn farts to me.
Brewerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.