Originally Posted by Thurm2590
Getting pictures to load is a task, any possible help?
Yep. Here's how:
1. Get a photobucket account.
2. Follow the prompts and upload you photos to your "bucket". If you take photos on your phone you can get the Photobucket App that makes it easy to upload right from your phone.
3. While you are writing a post on here, open your Photobucket page in another browser tab, open the photo you want to post...then click here:
...this will copy the link to your photo.
4. Now back on the Skoolie tab, click the "Insert Image" button and when the box pops up...hit Ctrl+V to paste your link into the box.
5. Finish writing your post, then when you hit the POST button your photos will appear in your post.
Thats it. Dirt simple.