Hi from up North
We are very likely purchasing a 1990 International/Wayne 3000 8-window tomorrow morning. We drove it today and loooooved it.
So far we know this about it:
- 1990 International School Bus (3000 Series, Short Bus)
- Wayne Body
- 7.3L International Diesel Engine
- Allison AT545 4-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 14,750 miles odometer (estimated 76,000 actual from maintenance records)
- 6 Window Bays
- Custom hitch installed with 7-pin wiring and electronic brake controller
It has already been somewhat roughly converted inside, and we plan to spruce it up and reconfigure the beds, etc.
I realize this isn't much info to go on, but does this sound like a good one? Anyone have anything comparable, and do you have any tips for us? Would it be ok for me to post the craigslist ad for it, or is that not kosher?
We have dreamed of owning a skoolie for years now, and just now came in to the money to get ourselves one.
Thanks for taking the time to help out a noob