Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2008, 06:40 AM   #1
Skoolie

Year: 96
Coachwork: Carpenter Crown
Chassis: Unknown
Engine: ISB Cummins
Rated Cap: 84
Re: An introduction- Ephrosynos the bus.

Welcome Katie. What a great bus! It's so nice to have a bus with history, feel like you're just a chapter in something bigger.

I'm also trying to figure out how to plan my roof raise. I'm also incredibly inspired by Gracie and want to do more of a loft-style than a conventional cut everything lift the entire roof weld it back type. I don't know what the costs are yet, but I'm hoping to complete it by the end of September, so I'll be able to share with everyone then how it went / is going.

With your millions of books, it seems like you should be able to use them to create space in your decor. Whether a small spot for a half-walled library and a comfy chair or as an aesthetic barrier to the lofted area. I.E. seems like on Gracie that meditation area could be turned into a small nook-ish library. Don't know how hot it would get up there though...

Anyways, Welcome, it's great to have you!

John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1965
Coachwork: thomas
Chassis: chevy
Engine: 350
Re: An introduction- Ephrosynos the bus.

ah yes ..a64! man that is nice looks like my bus cut in half! i bet that woodstove would blow you right out of there i just love those 60 to 66 chevys. very nice timbuk
timbuk is offline   Reply With Quote