merlin the infamous gnome
we replaced the board up front. i had a picture of before and it was nasty but somehow my phone made it disappear. =(
after a little hoaxing with crown royal and monster energy, Jerry was up for anything! he started roughing up the surface on the ceiling
before we glued the carpet we took out the lights, speakers, and emergency exit so we could do the job as neatly as possible.
we learned from our mistakes. trying to put a the whole 6 foot roll at one time took 4 people and was exhausting. lol so the next one we cut in half and then applied it.
we bought a 1 gallon pail of contact cement. the original kind. and it was working but when i was cleaning out the roller it happen to break lol sooo..
Jerry screwing the emergency exit back in.
WARNING: DO NOT TRY AT HOME.. the roller broke. so as i was looking for a brush or something in my brothers garage we were working in.. i found GEL contact cement..
i tried applying it with a piece of cloth so i wouldn't get on my hands. epic fail. it was all over my hands. so i jus bit the bullet and applied it with my hands since they were already
covered in it. it worked GREAT surprisingly.. the carpet adhered faster and seemed more efficient. but my hands.. VERY NASTY.
We went to Lowes a couple days ago and bought close to 300 dollars worth of materials for construction.. let the fun begin!!!!!