Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-30-2011, 05:35 PM   #1

Year: 1984
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: IHC S1700
Engine: 7.3L Diesel
Rated Cap: 36
New guy here

Just thought I'd drop a line to say hey. I just picked up a 1984 International, Bluebird bus. It's a 36 pac. (6 rows of seats), 7.3L Diesel. I don't know if ya'll consider this a "Short Bus", or mid-sized or what. It has the conventional nose and is the same size as the big busses, just shorter. Sorry I know everyone loves pics, but no digital camera at this time.
I've been looking through this site and have been really impressed by the mods you guy's have made to your busses. I'm sure I'll have some stupid question's for you down the road.

Thanks
dbabicky

dbabicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:34 AM   #2

Year: 1984
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: IHC S1700
Engine: 7.3L Diesel
Rated Cap: 36
Re: New guy here

Sorry for the late response. Glad to be here. I plan on making it into a camping rig. I have to get it ready to at least go to Twister the end of this month. I took some of rear seatsa out just for now so I can throw a Queen size matress on the floor for the comomg event. Then after Twister, I'll get into more detailed deconstuction/reconstruction after I get back. I plan on a small two burner gas stove, some water storage, maybe a small shitter, probally an outside shower/water heater. I have alot of idea's that I have picked up on here, but I just haven't gotten a set game plan yet. I'll take any suggestiions I can hear. I know there's not alot of room in these smaller buses, so any tricks ya'll have will help.

Thanks again
Deven
dbabicky is offline   Reply With Quote