Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 11-16-2017, 06:12 PM   #71
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 9,574
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International S3800
Engine: DT360
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
im looking forward to this!!!! not looking like im gonna make it to help Txstreetman swap a 545 in his Bluebird.. unless the freeway gods are good to me.. work was KILLER today so I didnt get to leave.. but thats why I try to leave 3 days in advance because it leaves extra time.. but i'll definitely be down in time to drink that crown royal with Tango and company!!!

I snagged my tools and computer programmer from DedByrd today.. so thats ready for the ride!. the guys in the shop are super cool.. and said if im not there when they get it done, theyll keep it locked up in their shop till i get back.. (alas why Use Local guys often is better than a corporate conglomorate when it comes to repairs).

-Christopher


This is what kept me busy in my basement today

And my bus? It's a mess for now..

Good thing for a spare bus.
Christopher


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:19 PM   #72
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 14,922
Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: CE300
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
im looking forward to this!!!! not looking like im gonna make it to help Txstreetman swap a 545 in his Bluebird.. unless the freeway gods are good to me.. work was KILLER today so I didnt get to leave.. but thats why I try to leave 3 days in advance because it leaves extra time.. but i'll definitely be down in time to drink that crown royal with Tango and company!!!

I snagged my tools and computer programmer from DedByrd today.. so thats ready for the ride!. the guys in the shop are super cool.. and said if im not there when they get it done, theyll keep it locked up in their shop till i get back.. (alas why Use Local guys often is better than a corporate conglomorate when it comes to repairs).

-Christopher
Excellent!

I was down today, all day, in bed with a BAD headache. So I didn't get to call the school. Everything should go just fine, provided they're there next week. Hoping they'll have someone there at least mon or tues.
I totally spaced and forgot schools close for turkey day. Hopefully not all week!
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:57 PM   #73
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 9,574
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International S3800
Engine: DT360
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
crap this doenst look good...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B91...JfTzRBdVU/view

better make that call and see if any staff work that day...

-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:01 PM   #74
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Owasso, OK
Posts: 2,627
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Saf-T-Liner MVP ER
Engine: Cummins 6CTA8.3 Mechanical MD3060
Rated Cap: 46 Coach Seats, 40 foot
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
crap this doenst look good...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B91...JfTzRBdVU/view

better make that call and see if any staff work that day...

-Christopher
The transportation department is likely to have staff working. That's prime time for fixing buses.
__________________
Steve Bracken

Build Thread
Twigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:24 PM   #75
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 14,922
Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: CE300
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
crap this doenst look good...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B91...JfTzRBdVU/view

better make that call and see if any staff work that day...

-Christopher
I'll call them first thing tomorrow.


Hopefully their bus folks will be there mon. No notice was posted on the auction or sent afterward about them being closed this week. Usually they mention that if its near a holiday.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:27 PM   #76
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 14,922
Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: CE300
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 32
Anyone in the area able to go get a bus tomorrow? lol
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:02 PM   #77
Bus Nut
 
Phatman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Brazoria County, Texas
Posts: 299
Year: 1997
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 32 Passenger
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
im looking forward to this!!!! not looking like im gonna make it to help Txstreetman swap a 545 in his Bluebird.. unless the freeway gods are good to me.. work was KILLER today so I didnt get to leave.. but thats why I try to leave 3 days in advance because it leaves extra time.. but i'll definitely be down in time to drink that crown royal with Tango and company!!!

I snagged my tools and computer programmer from DedByrd today.. so thats ready for the ride!. the guys in the shop are super cool.. and said if im not there when they get it done, theyll keep it locked up in their shop till i get back.. (alas why Use Local guys often is better than a corporate conglomorate when it comes to repairs).

-Christopher
Chris, you have my number when you get in town donít you?
Phatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:14 PM   #78
Bus Nut
 
Phatman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Brazoria County, Texas
Posts: 299
Year: 1997
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 32 Passenger
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
Anyone in the area able to go get a bus tomorrow? lol
Man I would love to go pick it up for you EastCoastCB. My grandkids are coming tomorrow for the weekend. The Shorty is in Cleveland right?
Phatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 05:24 AM   #79
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 14,922
Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: CE300
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatman View Post
Man I would love to go pick it up for you EastCoastCB. My grandkids are coming tomorrow for the weekend. The Shorty is in Cleveland right?
Yes, Cleveland. I'm gonna call them in an hour or two.

edit-
I called but she's not in yet. Gotta wait and see, but I think they may be there early next week.
Nail biter!
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:06 AM   #80
Bus Nut
 
Phatman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Brazoria County, Texas
Posts: 299
Year: 1997
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 32 Passenger
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
Yes, Cleveland. I'm gonna call them in an hour or two.

edit-
I called but she's not in yet. Gotta wait and see, but I think they may be there early next week.
Nail biter!
Yesh Cleveland is probably hour and a half for me being on the south side. I am supposed to be getting my grandkids this morning. Plenty of room to park it here though.
TANGO - isn’t there someone on the north side of Houston that could pick it up for him?
Phatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.