Once I finished with the floor, and since I've had the new market lights unused for quite some time now, I started working on the "forehead". To note, the original plan was to continue prepping the outside for primer, but....it has been raining all weekend, I should say thunderstorming, really...and since I don't need 1.2GW to travel in time, I figured I'll do that another day.
Scrapping metal from the bus, I made this:uploadfromtaptalk1441650619405.jpg
That's a 32" x 2" plate (its in 2 pieces because the sheet I had wasn't long enough) that will support the 3 marker lights on the "forehead". The old ones were crappy, and off center, were driving me nuts. New surface, some bondo, sanding, priming. I have faith!