Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 10-28-2018, 09:54 AM   #421
Bus Geek
 
Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 8,413
Year: 1946
Coachwork: Chevrolet/Wayne
Chassis: 1- 1/2 ton
Engine: Cummins 4BT
Rated Cap: 15
Nice Tweaks!!!
Tango is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:01 AM   #422
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 10,917
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Nice Tweaks!!!



I like being able to eliminate custom circuitry... Less parts == less to break.


i can now get rid of that circuit I designed last summer that you called VooDoo lol.. can go straight from the TCM to the ECM without the dakotas box and without that resistor / capacitor circuit..



-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:10 AM   #423
Bus Nut
 
plfking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: N.C.
Posts: 658
Year: 1997
Coachwork: Bluebird
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
I like being able to eliminate custom circuitry... Less parts == less to break.


i can now get rid of that circuit I designed last summer that you called VooDoo lol.. can go straight from the TCM to the ECM without the dakotas box and without that resistor / capacitor circuit..



-Christopher
Does this finally solve the problem you were trying to open a NavKal service ticket for?
__________________
Don

The Busted Flush
plfking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:23 AM   #424
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 10,917
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Quote:
Originally Posted by plfking View Post
Does this finally solve the problem you were trying to open a NavKal service ticket for?

yeah it does.. and a whole lot of other things too.. I finally got a NavKal service ticket open.. twice as they sent me the wrong file first.. so i got a second file.. both files were XML formatted and had the hash values in them.. so i asked for the 3rd, an original.. and a 4th file for a manual trans.



all im going to say is when you have 4 files all with correct Hashes.. well you can do the match.. the sky is the limit at that point... esp when you toss the requested info at a rig designed for Crypto-mining... (and a little code of course).
-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 06:52 PM   #425
Bus Nut
 
plfking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: N.C.
Posts: 658
Year: 1997
Coachwork: Bluebird
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
yeah it does.. and a whole lot of other things too.. I finally got a NavKal service ticket open.. twice as they sent me the wrong file first.. so i got a second file.. both files were XML formatted and had the hash values in them.. so i asked for the 3rd, an original.. and a 4th file for a manual trans.



all im going to say is when you have 4 files all with correct Hashes.. well you can do the match.. the sky is the limit at that point... esp when you toss the requested info at a rig designed for Crypto-mining... (and a little code of course).
-Christopher
That jet-engine 'whooshing' sound was your second paragraph going right over my head at Mach 2......but I'm glad you finally got what you needed to fix your issue. Perseverance pays off.
__________________
Don

The Busted Flush
plfking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:02 PM   #426
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 786
Year: 2000
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: International
Engine: TE 444
Rated Cap: 12
Does that mean you can tell my bus to take the 40 pulse per revolution speed signal instead of drilling the brake drum?
Kubla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:18 PM   #427
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 10,917
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Yeah we turn on allison MD and measure the circumference of your tires so we can calc the number of pulses per mile, and enter that into your ECM. Then we shoukd be able to ground the minus side of your VSS connector and wire the plus side to the VSS wire from your harness. If yiu got a tuneable TCM from jason we can program it with correct value also.

Theoreticaly we could miltiply the existing pulses per mile value by 2.25 if its accurate now.. saves measuring the tires
Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.