Roachie's maiden voyage didn't happen on Memorial Day. The relatives had too many toys to haul up to the campsite (three 4-wheelers, a log splitter, two lawn mowers and 5 big coolers) so we loaded the overflow on our trailer. The bus doesn't have a trailer hitch so I dragged it all up north with my daily driver van. I was a bit relieved because I'm not entirely confident in the bus's reliability, but ironically it was the van that broke down. I had it in for service the week before and the geniuses at the GM stealership replaced my arcing plug wires but didn't replace the coil wire. Guess which wire was arcing like mad when I tried to start it to come home? When I confronted him the little bastard service guy at the dealer tried to tell me that coil wires don't come with some sets and offered to sell me one for $40. Yes, I expect to get bent over at the stealership but at least I want quality work for triple what the job is worth. (end of rant)
Since then, I did a coolant flush which officially finishes off my maintenance checklist (yay!) I also finished off all my window screens (thanks Ptootie), plumbed in the sink and shower drains, got the shore power hatch cut in and got most of the PEX plumbing roughed in.
Drains plumbed into the grey tank
The shower drain
The water tank is installed under the bed platform
Plumbing and electrical mostly roughed in
This week I'm going to start rubbing out the fiberglass body.