Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-14-2016, 08:00 PM   #21

Got some more work done these last few days, got the counter top installed and installed the sink that our neighbor gave us last year that was just laying in the back yard. was going to use it as a shop sink, but this is a much better home for it.

I have never installed a sink in a new counter top, so this was a new challenge. my lady like how it came out,so it's all good.

Hoverlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 09:20 PM   #22

Got a little more work done this week, made some cool over the sink cabinets and framed in the microwave.

View looking back, the red lid, is covering the hole where the shower drain will be. we are installing a 60"x 30" shower base that we will frame into a complete bathroom. with the toilet mounted on the shower base floor.

Old 09-25-2016, 07:29 AM   #23
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
looking good! I like the idea ofthe whole bathroom being inside a shower base.. sure makes it easy to clean the shower, toilet, etc.. just hose it all down!!!

-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 11:21 AM   #24

yep, the trick will be plumbing the toilet. we use to have a 32 foot older model winnie. the best thing it had was a full size shower. I wanted a full shower and fully plumbed bathroom, but did not want it to take up the rest of the small area left. should have just enough space behind the drivers seat for a small recliner or swivel captains chair.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:11 PM   #25

well it was not a fun job, but the sink and shower drains pipes are installed. now to make a holding tank. I did not glue the home made trap on yet as I still have to run the base and drain pipe for the Toilet. it's going to be mounted on the shower base,and the whole thing will be closed in for a complete bathroom.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:39 PM   #26

have not gotten to much done,but did get some carpet laid down

Well things are not going real fast on the Wren Roaster, have learned a few things and changed a few things. Even with the expensive Solar battery, it would not keep the Fridge going all night with out draining the Battery. So That said I decided to remove the Solar stuff and the Inverter. I still have the RV power panel installed and a 3000 watt genset.
We have a portable A/C unit and it pulled more power then the inverter could handle, but worked fine on the A/C of the generator. this we found out during last years Hurricane when the Power was out. Our house did fine but Power was out in the Area for 3 days. so it was nice to retreat to the Bus and cool off and relax on the bed and watch a DVD on the T.V. we had in there.

Anyway I decided to lay down some carpet last night, never done that before but it did not come out to bad. still need to finish off the front.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0810.jpg   IMG_0811.jpg  
Old 02-06-2019, 10:04 PM   #27

Update on the Wrenn Roaster

well due to things called Life we never finished Converting the Wrenn Roaster. This was pretty much due to the extra tires the guy gave us with it turned out to be all bad.

So the Wrenn Roaster needs Tires. I did drive it around the yard some the other day,but when I opened the hood I found a rat or squirrel had gotten under the hood and chewed up a heater hose and a radiator hose. so I have to replace those now. on a good Note with a short charge from the Solar battery charger it started right up.

Sadly with the heavy rains here in Florida,we have found that the roof is leaking and messed up the carpet we had put down. anyway my Wife has decided that we need to sell it now. and well since she is the one that paid for the Bus, she has the Final say so.
Attached Thumbnails
MTC_0127.jpg  
Old 02-17-2019, 01:03 PM   #28

The Wrenn Roaster is going up for sale.

Well the Wrenn Roaster is going up for sale. here are some pics of how it looks today. going to list in on C.L. for $4,500. It's a Ford Super duty, it runs good but needs Tires and the roof sealed where the rear a/c hangs from. started installing the shower base and toilet but never finished it. also have the r.v. 12 volt power converter and battery charger installed, queen size bed,fridge and microwave with overhead storage. Long counter top with sink.has a power cord installed to the power converter so you can plug it in at a camp ground and have power. sale also includes solar panels and charge controller. has the 7.3. turbo and is already Titled as a Motorhome.

Reply if ya know anyone interested.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4838.jpg   IMG_4839.jpg   IMG_4841.jpg   IMG_4847.jpg   IMG_4851.jpg  

IMG_4852.jpg   IMG_4855.jpg   IMG_4856.jpg   IMG_4857.jpg   IMG_4858.jpg  

IMG_4859.jpg   IMG_4860.jpg   IMG_4866.jpg