Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-25-2019, 06:47 AM   #1

Year: 1997
Coachwork: MidBus
Chassis: 1997 Chevy
Engine: 6.5 litre Detroit diesel
Rated Cap: 10,000
Zephyr the skoolie conversion

Hello everyone. I tried posting this yesterday but I must have done something wrong.

I am in the process of building a short skoolie. It is a 1997 Chevy bus with four rows of windows. I bought it for $500 from a church whos intention was to haul food boxes in it. They opted to use a smaller van and needed the bus out of their way. It had all the seats still in it and even had the "school bus" sign still on the top.

I stripped out the seats and started the build. I wanted to show what all I have done in case anyone is looking for ideas or maybe if I did anything wrong someone on here could help point it out. I tried to put up pictures on here to show the build process so far, but it wasn't working. I decided the easiest way to show it was to put it in a slideshow and upload it as a YouTube video. Here is the video I made.

I also have the entire build up on Youtube in a playlistne is interested.

Thanks for checking it out and please let me know of any problems you see with the build so far or issues I may run into in the future.

Luke Fugate is offline   Reply With Quote