Old 11-04-2015, 10:06 PM   #11
Bus Nut
There are enough videos on youtube I don't think you need to buy one first. It is essentially a rocket stove with a w shaped secondary burn chamber instead of a nested column. Also what he calls a secondary burn chamber isn't it is just a place for the pellets to fully combust, which is damn clever. That thing would be sexy and expensive in all stainless.
If I really didn't want to see the fire in the stove I would be all over that. They do make one with a glass window but it is like watching your water heater. If you were to fully enclose those two top triangles (maybe the bottom one too) and fill them with circulating water or even sand man that would hold heat for a loooooooong time.

Originally Posted by Tippyman View Post
Are they very new? I feel as if it worked as good as advertised, I would have heard of it already...
Well they are a tiny company started in 2011/12 , with only a few distributors and they make a niche product by hand.
CaptainInsaneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:18 PM   #12
Bus Geek
Year: 1992
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: TC2000 FE
Engine: 190hp 5.9 Cummins
Rated Cap: 72
This one works the same way.

"Don't argue with stupid people. They will just drag you down to their level, and beat you up with experience."

Patently waiting for the apocalypses to level the playing field in this physiological game of life commonly known as Civilization
nat_ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 04:19 AM   #13
Originally Posted by turf View Post
here is a non electric pellet stove....

My first post! I just bought a bus, starting conversion this week
I think this stove would be great as it can also heat water.
Hoping to use the bus year round in cold climates and I've heard in cold weather propane has moisture issues. Really leaning towards this stove, wish someone had already done it though.
Karina is offline   Reply With Quote

heating, pellet stove