I seem to bounce around working on several different things - I either run out of parts or need variety.
I have every 3" PVC connector/adapter available and I think I tried every possible combination before arriving at the following result. It is a fun game - kind of like building something with Lego's! I am pretty happy with the results. I really wanted to avoid 'flat' spots in the toilet waste line - keep everything moving down!
The electrically operated dump valve is in (but not wired). The shore power chord is in and connected. The shore water line is not mounted but is pretty much where it is going. I'm currently working on a panel that will hide the tanks and on which the filters and valves will be mounted.
The 120V wires for the microwave and refrigerator are roughed in. Oh, speaking of which - my Samsung refrigerator arrives this Thursday. I suspect getting it INTO the coach will be a project and a half!!
The Dometic 320 toilet is temporarily mounted.
I seem to have spent the bulk of my time recently putting the original lavatory stainless steel "shell" back in place and sealing it up. I wanted to build a replacement but I do not currently have access to a metal break or sheer so I knew I would be unhappy with the results. So, I am going green and reusing.
I patched up the holes, sealed all around the edges, and riveted it back into place. I then coated it with out sound deadening mat and insulated the bottom. A small wood platform was constructed onto which the new floor will sit. The whole rear end of the coach is going to be one giant closet.