I finally got the rear looking backup video camera mounted. I've been putting this off cause I hate drilling holes in the outside skin but the time had come.
It looks ok up there, it would be cooler if it had one of those nice fiberglass "enclosures" but we'll survive for now.
The monitor for the camera is yet to be mounted in the dash.
I'm in a location that has had lots of rain recently and that proved to be an excellent test of the water proof-ness of the coach. Things started out pretty well with only two, very small leaks. But then it got worse. The things that were REALLY bad were the back marker lights. So, on a dry day, I pulled all of them out and resealed. As you can see from the above photo, the LED strip lights are still out - resealing them is proving to be more difficult. It's due to rain tomorrow again so the test of my work is just around the corner!!