Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Experience counts

Thank you all for the wealth of info this site produces. Being a newbie skoolie I'm still swiming in all the info surounding buses. I would like to share a site (and maybe help someone else on here) I've found concerning the mechanical side of school buses. If it's redundant, please forgive? I figure the person to ask about anything is someone experienced in that topic. Try this site filled with people that keep buses running for a living:

http://www.schoolbusfleet.com/forum/

I've recieved answers to questions I've posted. I consider that help.

I've only scratched the surface of info on Skoolie.net and...oops, didn't get the lawn mowed (insert chore here) that I meant to do because I spent that time reading about SKOOLIES.

Is there a site that I can input a VIN # and find OEM specs?

Rick

rlohrey is offline   Reply With Quote