Old 10-19-2015, 06:23 PM   #11
@M1031A1 Heheh, those would be chairs by the fire pit and a less than insulated barn ;)

And thank you guys. Any suggestions for a crank/jackstand that would hold the weight of the bus to put by each wheel. I'll be putting a good deal of weight in water on the bus, so I'm not opposed to 20 ton capacity at each wheel. I'm looking/hoping for is something that can be attached to the bus at the four corners and tucked under while driving, but cranked down to the same level to keep the bus even when I stop. I may be asking too much, but it must be out there somewhere xD
Brie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 10:37 PM   #12
Bus Nut
Year: 1996
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: All American Rear Engine
Engine: C-8.3-300 Cummins MD3060
Rated Cap: 40 Prisoners
To find the air leak a short length of hose held to your ear will give you a more
focused pickup of sound and let you locate the leak better. Once located you can
spray the leak with soap bubbles if the leak is not readily apparent from the sound.
Dragonpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 04:52 AM   #13
Bus Nut
Year: 1989
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Saf-T-Liner ER
Engine: 3208 CAT/MT643 tranny
Rated Cap: 87

I figured you could use a good laugh. Thought I'd put a little Jeff Dunham in there for ya. But if I remember I could have read where someone did put retractable stands at the corners of their bus. It wasn't for an air leak , but to level the bus. I could be wrong (heck ask my wife about me being wrong.........).
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. — George Washington
M1031A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 06:59 AM   #14
Jeff Dun-HAM!!!

Heheh, and thanks. I'll look into it
Brie is offline   Reply With Quote